Intern - Latin, LatinX MUSIC Social Media/Promo
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Matrix Artists is a top boutique management company for music, TV and film representing celebrity clientele and breaking new artists in the pop, pop/rock, pop/urban, Latin genres. We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and business savvy interns for the Music Division who are looking to gain experience and work directly with management executives for our Spring-Summer 2019 Intern Program in the area of Latin Music and LatinX crossover.
Interns will be assigned to assist in all aspects of one or more clients or projects including:
* Web research
* Artist marketing and promotions
* All social media promotion
* Familiar with/follow Latin X music artists, producers, social media presence
* Able to start ASAP.
* Be proactive, resourceful and motivated by a can-do attitude.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Have Mac laptop with MS Office, wireless access.
* Have access to own transportation, valid driver's license and insurance.
* MINIMUM of 20 to 25 hours per week for minimum of 12 weeks, 3-5 days/week.
* Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit.
Matrix Artists is a boutique management company for music, TV and film representing celebrity clientele and breaking new artists in the pop, pop/rock and pop/urban genre.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online