Intern - Digital Analytics, Artist Management
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Artist Management - Digital Analytics & Development Intern
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative Music Marketing interns to help with digital & traditional marketing strategies for clients in mainstream urban & pop culture 18-25 demographic for our Fall 2020 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with artist management executives. Must have a can-do attitude, great people skills and phone manners, be a self-starter and able to start ASAP.
Artist Management - Digital Analytics and Development Intern
***COVID-19 protocols in place.
* Able to start ASAP.
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
* Familiar with SEO, SEM, retargeting, backend web traffic, meta tagging, tracking CTR, bounce rate, etc.
* Familiar with tracking digital ads/analytics reporting: Facebook, IG, Twitter, YouTube, Google Analytics, Ad words
* Use excel or preferred program to track metrics and growth across all client DSPs (Spotify, Apple Music, etc.), socials, and websites
* Experience with Wix, SquareSpace, or WordPress, backend web traffic, and meta tagging
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about music marketing and industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Assist in increasing impressions on client assets
* Research relevant marketing materials and strategies
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Track all analytics, reporting weekly on activities and results
* Track playlisting activity
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Have a passion for digital marketing and trending topics
* Think outside the box to offer new solutions
Artist Management: Digital Analytics and Development Intern
[matrix] artists is one of the leading independent full-service management and production companies with a track record of success in music and entertainment. We are positioned in the epicenter of pop/urban culture and rooted in artist representation.
Founded in 2013 and based in Los Angeles, [matrix] artists has established a respected and competitive position in the music marketplace. We offer our clients access to in-house resources in A&R, Tour Production, Branding, Digital Marketing, Video/Content Production and Licensing, both in the US and internationally.
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online