Intern - Artist Management Digital Marketing
Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are currently seeking hard-working, enthusiastic and innovative Music Marketing interns to help with digital & traditional marketing strategies for clients in mainstream urban & pop culture 18-25 demographic for our Spring 2020 Intern Program.
Interns will have the opportunity to be hands-on and gain valuable experience working directly with artist management executives. Must have a can-do attitude, great people skills and phone manners, be a self-starter and able to start ASAP.
Artist Management - Digital Marketing and Advertising Intern
* Able to start ASAP.
* Have knowledge of current landscape of music and urban/pop culture
* Be able to work independently and as part of a team to generate high quality work product on deadlines.
* Have laptop with MS Office, wireless access and software to support producing project materials in a timely manner
* Familiar with best practices for creating and placing paid ads across social & digital platforms: Ad Words, Facebook/IG Ads, Twitter, YouTube, Digital Ad Spends, Retargeting, etc.
* Familiar with popular playlists and influencers in pop/urban culture
Interns accepted into the program will:
* Work under the guidance of experienced staff members
* Learn about music marketing and industry best practices for music/video releases, tours, and more
* Contribute to artist or talent marketing and promotion projects (design ideas, content usage, etc)
* Develop coherent and effective marketing strategies
* Maintain branding consistency for each client
* Assist in increasing impressions on client assets
* Research relevant marketing materials and strategies
* Provide a fresh perspective on our clients' material
* Possess great written and verbal skills
* Engage positively in open feedback
* Consistently meet deadlines
* Have a passion for digital marketing and trending topics
* Think outside the box to offer new solutions
* Work closely with Digital Analytics & Development Intern
[matrix] artists is one of the leading independent full-service management and production companies with a track record of success in music and entertainment. We are positioned in the epicenter of pop/urban culture and rooted in artist representation.
Founded in 2013 and based in Los Angeles, [matrix] artists has established a respected and competitive position in the music marketplace. We offer our clients access to in-house resources in A&R, Tour Production, Branding, Digital Marketing, Video/Content Production and Licensing, both in the US and internationally.
* MINIMUM of 25 hours per week for 12 weeks,minimum of 3 days per week, hours can be flexible. *Available immediately.
*Must have completed 1st year of college; can use internship for credit Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online