Matrix ArtistsLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
DESCRIPTION: Matrix Artists is a leading management company and independent record label that has for over the last ten years signed and managed top-tier and up and coming talent in the music industry. Through a full-service business model that spans several verticals such as marketing, brand partnerships, business development, social media management, graphic design, and more, Matrix Artists provides clients with the resources to have a successful career.
Matrix Artists is seeking a General Manager that will work as the right hand to the CEO/ Founder to manage day-to-day operations of the company as well as drive new business and opportunities to service clientele.
RESPONSIBILITIES will include:
• Oversee tracking and reporting for all music releases
• Lead weekly company meetings
• Work with Digital Service Providers (I.e. Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon Music, etc) on client music delivery and programming
• Hire, train, and onboard sta?
• Oversee marketing campaigns for releases including social media, paid media, events, sponsorships, merchandise etc.
• Attend industry events on behalf of the company
• Generate and pursue leads for new company business
• Oversee streamlining internal company administrative workflow
• Manage company's overall digital footprint and voice
• Oversee project management for all clients
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDATIONS include:
• At least 3-5 years past experience at record label or management company
• Recruiting and managing sta?
• Implementing and using project management software
• Pitching and winning new business and clients
• Delivering albums in the capacity of A&R, A&R administration or marketing
• 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
• Deep relationships and network in the music business
• Familiar with DSP (Apple Music, Amazon Music, Spotify, etc) platforms and process for digesting and programming records/projects
• Working directly with artists, artist managers, agents, lawyers to manage and complete projects
• Passionate about working on projects in the the hip-hop/R&B and latin genres
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online