MarVista EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Distribution will support the Director of Distribution across a variety of activities and functions, ranging from sales and account management to administrative duties. This role is an opportunity for someone interested in media and entertainment to get exposure into many aspects of content creation and distribution and to grow within the sales organization and company.
• Oversees day-to-day account management of US transactional accounts, including but not limited to creating availability listings, pitching content, securing merchandising/promotional opportunities and strategizing with partners to drive account growth.
• Spearheads communication with cross-functional teams such as marketing, content operations, revenue operations and business and legal affairs to ensure timely and efficient sales cycles.
• Builds collaborative relationships with internal departments and partners to ensure best in class customer service and practices.
• Maintains release schedule across windows.
• Manages sales tracking and reporting, including inputting client and deal information into company systems and generating regular sales reports.
• Supports Director with pre-sales and post-sales processes, business development initiatives, coordinating meetings and events with clients, and any other requests.
• Provides email/call support to partners as needed and acts as first screen/main point of contact for incoming business development requests.
• Assists in analyzing territories and gathering information about new players in each market.
• Other duties, as assigned.
• Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and proactively develops tactical action plans.
• Well-organized, detail-driven, self-directed team player.
• Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and shifting priorities.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback.
• Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
• Demonstrates professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with co-workers, customers, vendors and others.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 1-3 years experience in a distribution, marketing, operations, administrative or other entertainment/media company position.
• Aptitude and flexibility to work well on multiple projects in various phases of the sales cycle in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
• Strong interest and passion in media and entertainment, with the capability to learn complex industry topics quickly.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online