Security & Content Protection Coordinator
Marvel StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/20/2021 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Security & Content Protection Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Security & Content Protection Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Security & Content Protection Coordinator? Job Summary:
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
Marvel is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
The Global Security & Content Protection Coordinator plays a key role assisting the GS & CP team in Burbank. The Coordinator role is closely tied to our Facilities function and will specialize in security systems and supporting the facility physical security needs in Burbank. This position would also play a support role to the Security team in Georgia and our other remote locations, such as Australia or the UK.
• Assist with greeting and processing guests at our Burbank HQ
• Ensure Visitor Security Policies are being followed
• Assist with entries in Marvel Studios' visitor management system
• Assist with entries for Studio Lot Drive Ons and other access requests
• Assist with travel planning, billing, and administrative functions for the department
• Supports the Crisis Management and Emergency Response program for Marvel Studios
• Direct support relating to badging, access control programing, key management, visitor management, etc.
• Assist with alarm monitoring and response at Studio facilities
• Assist with maintaining and updating the Production Security Manual
• Liaison with Disney Facilities and Parking Management
• Work closely with Marvel Studios Facilities Supervisor relating to the destruction of sensitive documents, security escorts for guest/vendors, Lot access reviews, and general office related security functions
• Work closely with Technical Operations and Production teams to support secure script reads, deliveries, and distributions
• Assists with security planning and logistics for pre-release screenings, Premieres, special events, Post-Production activities, etc.
• Potentially some travel for on-site security for events, screenings, film shoots, etc.
• Some on-set production security support when required
• Highly organized and proactive thinking
• Works well in a team environment
• Able to prioritize duties and work independently
• Problem solver personality that is solution driven
• Quick learner who is interested in continued education and training
• Works well in high stress environment
• Savvy with PC and Mac, along with Microsoft suite
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Some travel is possible with this position
• Must be flexible and work production hours in some situations
• Some weekend and evening work may occur
• Must be on-call/available (at least by phone or email) 24/7 for security emergencies
• Some experience in Security, Facilities, and/or theatrical production
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.