Post Production Coordinator
Marvel StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Post Production Coordinator (Streaming Animation)
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
We are looking for a dynamic team player that has passion for our industry, company and unique vision. This position will be working closely with a small team, to assist with day to day functions of Marvel's newly formed Post Production Streaming Animation division. Ideal candidates will have an outstanding attitude, sincere personality and desire to work with a passionate team of professionals.
• Assists Post Production Supervisors in all evolving support needs i.e. calendar booking, creating & updating schedules and documents
• Schedules Deliverables and outside vendors, ensuring that Covid & Security protocol are being met.
• Assists with Maintaining deadlines & inventory, ensuring departmental productivity goals are consistently met.
• Understands the functions of Post Production and works with the Supervisors to maintain the department's schedule.
• Safeguards procedures to ensure workflow from one department to the next is as seamless as possible.
• Manages the department calendar.
• Tracks inventory in the department (workable / non-workable).
• Support to direct employees in prioritizing tasks when necessary.
• Coordinates crew meetings.
• Handles requests made by crewmembers, Directors, Department Head, Production Management and Post Production Supervisor.
• Takes notes during meetings and distributes information to the Department.
• Stays abreast of issues, new and ongoing, and elevates information appropriately.
• Able to navigate the intranet and asset browser. Learns the necessary computer programs and network directory system.
• Understands the pipeline and where department fits in.
• Contributes information for department and production evaluations as required.
• Supports studio and production directives.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
• Enjoys working closely with a small team, making a big impact.
• Knowledge of Smart Sheet & Air Table a plus.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.