Franchise & Marketing Coordinator
Marvel StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/21/2021 3:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Franchise & Marketing Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Franchise & Marketing Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Franchise & Marketing Coordinator? Job Summary:
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
This role will support the Marvel Studios Franchise team with coordination of creative execution across multiple lines of business and departments; including but not limited to consumer products, theatrical marketing, Disney , home-entertainment, and partnership campaigns.
• Coordinate routing and approvals of a high volume of creative submissions, including but not limited to: promotional partner campaign elements such as TV spots, packaging elements and social media, Disney marketing/social media creative, home-entertainment packaging/marketing materials, Consumer Products style guides, publishing items and toys/collectibles.
• Collect and organize feedback from legal and creative reviewers.
• Attend marketing meetings as needed to collect notes/feedback to share with the teams. Including working with VFX, Production, and Marketing teams for marketing executions.
• Manage Licensing and Marketing trackers.
• Actively participate in weekly creative calls with internal and external teams.
• Ensure creative adheres to the Marvel brand and marketing positioning.
• Build strong relationships with teams across all lines of business within Marvel and Disney.
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects.
• Knowledge of the Marvel brand and Marvel Studios films/productions a must
• Ability to route and track creative feedback and approvals from high-level distinguished colleagues and effectively communicate to various vendors and internal teams.
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
• Must be able to collaborate with others and engage in creative, out-of-the-box thinking.
• Prior experience in production, post-production, marketing, and/or brand management needed.
• Must thrive under the unique brand of Marvel pressure. Someone who can devote themselves to hardcore administration duties, is great with Excel, has a cursory understanding of PowerPoint and Keynote.
• At least 1 year of experience in Media, or Entertainment industry preferred.
• Bachelor's degree
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.