Digital Asset Coordinator
Marvel StudiosBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/15/2021 4:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Digital Asset Coordinator jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Digital Asset Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Asset Coordinator?
Full Time Job
BTS and EPK:
• Fulfill all internal and external requests for BTS and EPK material across all Marvel titles. Ensure that Disney teams and vendors receive content in the proper specs.
• Coordinate source material flowing from the Studio and Productions to various Disney teams and creative vendors.
• Work closely with Productions to track and archive BTS and EPK material across all Marvel titles.
• Work closely with Creative Services Manager to prepare necessary content and deliverables for screenings that occur both in person as well as remotely for all Marvel titles.
• Track and maintain the organization of scripts across all titles in Marvel's digital asset management system. Follow up with filmmakers to check on new draft versions and update scripts in the system regularly.
• Schedule script reads for internal and external users and send out proper script versions for approved access windows.
• Maintain all scripts trackers and system user lists for batch sends.
Events, AV Finishing, and Other Content Needs:
• Assist in the preparation of final content and deliverables for domestic and global events where Marvel sizzles, clips, and greetings are being shown.
• Provide technical support throughout additional content workflows involving set visit presentations, filmed presentations, presentation decks, etc.
• Assist in the preparation of content for CSM distributions.
Digital Asset Management:
• Facilitate secure asset transfers and make technical adjustments to file formats and codecs based on delivery requirements for requests.
• Archive and transcode all BTS, EPK, and Marketing material including sizzles, clips, greetings, marketing shoot footage, etc.
• Handle video editing needs such as watermarking, redacting, and cutting using video editing programs.
• Organize all files for Creative Services department and ensure that asset details such as status, versions, and notes are kept up to date.
• Administration of company and user accounts and permissions within Marvel's asset management and delivery system.
• Provide front-line support for users experiencing system issues (e.g., training, logins, troubleshooting, and accessing and sending material).
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.