Digital Asset Coordinator Production
Marvel StudiosFayetteville, GA
This was removed by the employer on 12/1/2020 3:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Digital Asset Coordinator Production jobs in Fayetteville-GA
Search all Digital Asset Coordinator Production postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Asset Coordinator Production? Digital Asset Coordinator – Production (Atlanta)
It's the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It's hard to define and even harder to create, but that's what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
Marvel Studios is an entertainment brand defined the stories and successes of our more than 8,000 incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. Based at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, California, Marvel Studios is one of the most successful movie studios in the world, today. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises, led by President Kevin Feige, is a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with vision as far-reaching as our stories.
The Digital Asset Coordinator will assist production crew in the use of the 5th Kind DAM system. They will provide front line support in the Atlanta area for the system, train crew in its use and work closely with various departments to ensure files are being captured and organized properly. They will be required to understand and monitor multiple workflows to ensure they are being completed on time. This position will also work very closely with other members of the Studio Operations team to provide material for various purposes, including Marketing, Promotions, Publishing and activities related to other productions.
The position is primarily Atlanta based, but some travel may be required (this includes Internationally). Candidate should be comfortable, willing and able to travel when there is a need.
Management of digital asset system:
• Administration of company and user account permissions and options within the system.
Assist in facilitating the collection of digital assets from internal and external sources:
• Provide front line communication, instructions and provide monitoring and assistance for internal and external sources to deliver content to the Marvel DAM.
• Insert delivered content into the Marvel DAM by applying the appropriate meta data and access rights.
• Manual insertion of assets collected from production servers.
Facilitate secure data transfers from the DAM system to internal and external sources:
• Provide front line communication, instructions and provide monitoring and assistance for internal and external sources to receive content from the Marvel DAM.
• Apply appropriate watermarking, formats and codecs based on delivery requirements.
• Follow up to ensure deliveries were completed successfully.
Assist in the organization of digital assets within the DAM system:
• Work closely with Technical Operations team to receive, send and archive content.
• Assist in creating and editing the groups within Marvel's DAM to facilitate organization of assets for easier access.
• Assigning associations for characters, sets, days, scenes, etc. to assets.
• Add and edit attributes such as creator, status, notes for assets to maintain current and accurate asset status.
Provide front line support to users of the DAM system via phone and email:
• Provide front line support for issues with login, forgotten passwords, training and walkthrough for assisting users with inserting and accessing assets
• Strong experience with computers, including: Operating Systems (Macintosh and Windows), Browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and Internet Explorer).
• Knowledge of file formats and video specifications such as aspect ratios, frame rates, data rates, quality is desired but can train the right individual.
• Must have strong organizational skills to maintain multiple tasks and the status of each daily.
• Must be proactive and capable of using system and workflow knowledge to avoid issues before they disrupt workflow.
• Very strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with different groups of people from various departments.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally if needed.
• 6 months or more working on theatrical productions
• Experience working with digital media, including: transcoding video, manipulating media in programs like Photoshop and Final Cut.
• Familiar with various video and image formats including; TIF, PNG, JPEG, CR2, WMV, MOV, MP4, etc.
• Knowledge of advanced media concepts such as; aspect ratios, letterboxing, streaming, compression techniques, etc.
• High School diploma or equivalent
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.