VP Of Business Intelligence
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/27/2019 7:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for VP Of Business Intelligence jobs in New York-NY
Search all VP Of Business Intelligence postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a VP Of Business Intelligence?
Full Time Job
This position will play a leadership role in developing the Business Intelligence function at Marvel. Reporting to the CFO, working closely with SVP&GM, New Media and other leaders at Marvel the role will be responsible for implementing and overseeing core business intelligence capabilities.
Areas of responsibility/accountability:
• Lead key analytic projects to deliver actionable insight and recommendations for enhancing products, deepening user engagement and maximizing investment returns
• Partner with marketing, product and business functions across Marvel to identify and define key Business Intelligence goals and KPIs
• Partner with TWDC to leverage OneID capabilities into Marvel workstream
• Oversee reporting on web analytics, social media, customer data and revenue
• Leverage new and existing BI tools and reports to surface KPIs and answer key business questions
• Manage one to two BI analysts and interface closely with development and product teams regarding ongoing database maintenance and functionality
• 15 years' experience in corporate analytics-related roles
• 10 years experience in leadership roles
• Data-driven thinker with excellent quantitative skills
• Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong work ethic and a compulsion to make a difference
• 5 years of data analysis, BI tools and web analytics platforms experience
• Proven ability to create insightful reporting and analytics
• 10 years' experience leading direct reports
• Knowledge of SQL, Omniture, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, Localytics, Comscore, and Tableau is preferred
• Experience in Media & Entertainment a plus
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or a related field. MBA a plus.
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.