Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Partnerships Coordinator will support the Marvel's Custom group by running Operations and Administration tasks for Marvel's Custom Solutions Group. The Partnerships Coordinator would provide a vital role in facilitating the deal workflow for the group, streamlining it to run as efficiently as possible. The ideal candidate knows how to work within a large team, is solution-oriented, creative, and adaptable. Success would be defined by the Coordinators ability to own the deal workflow from the front end pricing process to the back end billing process and build relationships with other interconnected lines of business for the purpose of system efficiency and problem-solving.
The Custom Solutions Group leverages Marvel's iconic characters and talented creators to create varied marketing solutions for corporate partners across multiple industries. As part of Marvel's New Media Group, Custom Solutions is an important piece of a growing team of people building marketing/advertising programs through the use of compelling content.
• Facilitate the Custom billing process, including consolidating necessary documents, uploading them to SharePoint/SalesForce.
• Lead various status meetings with internal departments to align on Billing and Custom status regularly.
• Liaise with Account Managers, Sales and Estimators to oversee pricing process for multiple projects and communicate respective requests and costs.
• Request contracts to draft from Legal, communicating deal terms efficiently.
• Interface with various online systems to enter deals into data management portals.
• Build frameworks and tools to streamline efforts and identify new marketing opportunities.
• Schedule Sales/Business meetings as necessary.
• Take notes in meetings as necessary.
• Proven experience in operational/logistical roles
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment
• Strong Microsoft Office suite experience, focused on Excel and Powerpoint (or equivalent software)
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Prior experience in media, entertainment, or publishing is preferred.
• Solid experience with Salesforce is preferred but not required
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Digital Media Group LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Digital Media Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.