Manager, Creative Content
Marvel EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/17/2020 2:03:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Manager, Creative Content jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Creative Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Creative Content? Job Summary:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Creative Content in Burbank, CA. This position reports to the VP, Franchise Creative Content.
• Manage creative content workflow for the Marvel Studios Franchise Creative Content Team
• Contribute to the production and delivery process of 150-200 mins of content per film release for EPK, Theatrical Marketing, Bonus Content, Promotional Partner content, Sizzle Reel and other Digital related content
• Daily update with Creative Content Vice President to manage the status of all materials being created
• Liaise with Franchise, Home Entertainment, Disney , Publicity, Creative Finishing and Filmmakers for content updates and feedback
• Work with coordinators to maintain Smartsheet Content Tracking documents to be shared among internal stakeholders
• Participate in the planning and organization of Set Visits, Special Shoots, Behind-the-Scenes coverage
• Manage coordinators throughout the content vetting process for legal, music, filmmakers and talent
• Manage coordinators for the collection and distribution of raw elements to partners and vendors (title treatments, graphics, graphics, behind-the-scenes footage, dailies clips, etc)
• QC finished content before distribution and manage delivery of final pieces to partners
• Manage the archiving of finished materials, concepts and pitch documents that come from both external and internal partners to keep continually up-to-date
• Interface with internal and external partners to collate details on finishing and delivery of Creative Content Materials
• Interface with vendors and agencies to communicate delivery updates as well as creative updates and changes when necessary
• Participate and contribute to creative content brainstorm sessions
• Manage the production of internal executive greetings, interviews or other specialty shoots
• Studio, production or entertainment industry experience
• Professional experience in production and post-production
• Ability to articulate and communicate strategy and schedules when interfacing with executives, filmmakers or talent
• Highly organized and comfortable in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize large volume of projects
• Must be detail oriented, proactive, organized and have the ability to follow-up often and in a friendly and courteous manner
• Able to work independently and as a team
• Knowledge of programs to facilitate organization (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, Google Documents, Keynote, Power Point, Mac and PC experience)
• 5 or more years of experience
• Passion for the creative process
• Have an understanding of basic storytelling
• Bachelor's degree. Preferably a degree in Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.