Digital Marketing Coordinator
Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Marvel Entertainment is hiring a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our team. In this role, you'll report to a Marketing Manager but will assist the entire team working across a variety of marketing and CRM channels and with other departments. The role will be primarily digitally focused, including paid social, search, content marketing, display, email, push notifications, and retargeting but can also include offline and experiential marketing. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, enthusiastic, ready to learn, data driven, and comfortable multi-tasking and adapting to an ever-changing digital landscape.
As part of Marvel Entertainment's digital marketing team, you will assist the team with day-to-day online advertising operations, create, test and scale new marketing programs while growing awareness and preference for the Marvel Entertainment brand.
• Assist customer acquisition team and marketing agency to manage Marvel Entertainment's digital marketing efforts across channels like paid social, search, display networks, and more.
• Analyze campaign data and collaborate with other channel managers to continuously optimize and improve campaign performance.
• Create messaging for CRM and promotional materials.
• Use marketing performance data to produce creative learnings and inform creative development.
• Assist in development and deployment of weekly email newsletters.
• Help craft, and execute on, strategy for Push message notifications.
• Assist customer service agency and messaging of current subscribers.
• Assist in creation of weekly, monthly, and quarterly customer acquisition forecasts and historic reporting.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Basic HTML/CSS experience preferred.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and an extraordinary attention to detail.
• Ability to project manage/prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
• Self-starter who can power through ambiguity and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
• Passionate about numbers with strong analytic skills; you are at home among dashboards, weekly reports, and data visualizations.
• Driven and ambitious; you are someone who finds satisfaction in setting and achieving aggressive personal and business goals.
• Naturally curious; the road less traveled inspires you and finding creative solutions that others have not considered.
BA / BS degree
This position is with the legal entity Marvel Digital Media Group LLC