Marvel EntertainmentNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/12/2020 2:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Assistant Merchant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Assistant Merchant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant Merchant? Job Summary:
• Support Merchandising department on Marvel and Disney brands.
• Preparing team for meetings both internally and externally which can include sku documents, retail trends, putting together presentations, and web ex or conference call coordination.
• Prepare all internal documents regarding travel, meetings, and communications for department
• Coordinate retail requests from merchandising team.
• Updating all charts and decks as needed
• Heavy excel and retail math skills
• Administrative support for department
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Flexible and positive attitude
• Entry level merchandising experience working in a retail or wholesale environment specializing in soft lines, domestics, and/or footwear.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• A proven track record with design and collateral implementation.
• Ability to multi-task, exceptional attention to detail and meeting strict deadlines are essential.
• Photoshop a plus, excel a must.
BA/BS degree in Marketing or Fashion Merchandising
About Marvel Entertainment:
Marvel Entertainment, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is one of the world's most prominent character-based entertainment companies, built on a proven library of over 8,000 characters featured in a variety of media over seventy years. Marvel utilizes its character franchises in entertainment, licensing and publishing.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Brands LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Entertainment.
Marvel Brands LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.