Marketing FactoryVenice, CA
WHO WE ARE
Marketing Factory is an award-wining agency that makes music work for brands. From strategy to content, experimental to advocacy, Marketing Factory provides full sound-and-service campaign management.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a bold, creative copywriter who is an expert in interpreting and delivering the clients core message to the target audience, while also tapping into pop-culture relevance. The copywriter will provide copy direction for client projects in a manner that ensures copy & tone meets client brand guidelines. The candidate must have a successful track record of developing and executing visionary online initiatives to help support cross media campaigns. The ideal candidate has a youthful view of the world's language and what catches a person's attention. Candidate must have experience in the music and/or entertainment field. This is a freelance position
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years of experience as a copywriter
• Envisions traditional and non-traditional ways of engaging consumers
• Crafts compelling messaging that will connect with consumers
• Creative writing and storytelling that brings concepts to life
• Brainstorms visual and copy ideas with other team members
• Extremely creative and imaginative
• Passion and interest in pop culture and the new advertising trends and techniques
• Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work in a team environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to process turnaround with short, tight deadlines
• Needs to be attentive to detail, resourceful, work well under pressure and have strong communications skills
• Please be prepared to show examples of previous work that demonstrates your potential
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online