Intern - Development
Many EnterprisesLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Development jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Internship Start Date/Season: Fall
Internship Duration: September to December
Time/Days Required: 15 to 20 hours per week
Workplace Requirements: Remote
Many Enterprises is an award winning Los Angeles based Film, TV, and Gaming Studio currently seeking part-time online interns for upcoming projects. All current internships are unpaid for professional experience, college credit, and exposure purposes for a jumpstart in film/TV development and the film industry business model.
All internships could lead to potential full time/ part time jobs depending on the nature of the project and job requirements.
Many Enterprises recent credits include: Love Death and Robots, Oscar winning short Windshield Wiper, as well as having a show in development with Disney and an upcoming 25M feature film release.
- Assist creative team in the production of pitch decks: this includes visual research via digital archives, in-person library visits, & archive sourcing as well as graphic design and may sometimes include bespoke asset creation
- Organization and management of company's online database
- Script and book coverage
- Researching domestic and international talent, formats, and literature
- Reviewing films and TV shows
- General scheduling for principals
- Candidate must be in pursuit of or a recent graduate with a college degree in Film/TV, Screenwriting, Creative Writing or Creative Producing.
- Knowledge of Post Production, Previz software, Motion Graphics, etc such as Photoshop, After Effects, Houdini, Blender, Cinema 4D, and/or Unreal Engine is a major plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office required
- Proficiency with Google Drive required
- Proficiency in English language required
- Excellent email and phone communication skills
- Passion for the entertainment industry and storytelling in general
- Self-starter, professional, detail-oriented, resourceful
- Must have knowledge for recent theatrical, digital, cable, and broadcast content
- Knowledge of international cinema and television a plus