Intern - Social Media, Rock Band
Man Shaped WolfLondon, UK
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Intern - Social Media, Rock Band jobs in London-UK
Search all Intern - Social Media, Rock Band postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Intern - Social Media, Rock Band? Intern - Social Media for emerging Rock Band
We are looking for a hungry, talented and innovative social media and marketing specialist to assist and gain experience in running an emerging band in the heart of London' social media output. As well as recording and feeding back on potential leads for new clients and potential leads as they arise.
We are looking for creatives, individuals with ideas, and students interested in narratives to help with our active social media campaigns.
- Creating aesthetically pleasing templates for our social media
- Staying abreast of best practices regarding new social media platforms, and trends in the industry.
- Track the success garnered through social media, and use the information to better inform marketing strategies.
- Post content with the aim of growing following, engagement and fan retention.
- COVID-19 Will make it hard for us to meet up for a coffee and update on progress, so an independent work ethic is very desirable and we can liaise over zoom etc.
-Creating aesthetically pleasing templates for our social media
-Monitoring Google alerts to find good content
-Scheduling regular posts every week
-Participating in meetings/ catch ups, with ideas for content, copy and design
• Must have a high technical aptitude working with Internet, software applications, and web research.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high attention to detail.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills, multi-task abilities, and a team-player attitude.
• Music industry background preferred.
• Must be very knowledgeable working different social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
• (Desirable) Experience with updating websites is very much desirable.
This is a perfect role for someone looking to find their feet in social media marketing and the music industry. We are a tight and passionate team, working hard to see our talent succeed.