Mamag Group IncLos Angeles, CA
Don't worry we have a lot of jobs on the site like this one;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? POSITION SUMMARY
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO, maintaining a ''gateway'' to the Executive Team and company staff by managing the day-to-day operations of the organization. This dynamic role requires ability to anticipate CEO and organization needs, think critically and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Interfacing with high profile clients, C-suite management with professionalism.
- Act as a liaison and provide support to the Executive Team. Arrange and handle all logistics for executive meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes on behalf of the CEO. Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations set in bylaws regarding Board matters.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO's ability to effectively lead the organization: including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense reports. Maintaining and tracking a high volume of information, call list, notes, client payments, CEO expenses and correspondence and more.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO: including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO's style and organization policy.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a ''barometer,'' having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO's needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
- Compose letters, notices and messages on behalf of the CEO office on matters related to pragmatic matters
- Maintain open communications with the Executive team: including meeting regularly with their operations and technology coordinator and providing information and documents as needed.
- Coordinate with the office coordinator: all Executive Team meetings and retreats and assist with staff meetings and events as needed.
- Provide ''gatekeeper'' and ''gateway'' roles, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff: demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team. Complete projects by assigning work to appropriate staff, including the Executive Team, on behalf of the CEO.
- Work with the Executive Team to coordinate the CEO's outreach activities. Follow up on contacts made by the CEO to cultivate ongoing relationships.
- Manage all aspects of the organization's office services. Evaluate and assist in developing office policies and procedures for improved work flow and anticipate future needs as organization grows. Assist in the selection of vendors and purchase equipment, services, and supplies necessary for operation of organization with the office coordinator. Keep track of all business accounts and CEO's list of contacts.
- Manage information systems operations: including hardware, software, desktop support, internal telecommunications, and strategic systems development and planning. Provide leadership to all levels of the organization, including the Coordinator team, to meet their current and future information needs. Supervise IT consultants. Prepare budget recommendations.
- Provide event management support as requested.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
- Answer the main phone line and respond to inquiries. Keep track of all calls and follow backs.
- Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens
- Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-suite executives. At least 5-10 years preferably in a startup and media agency
- Dependable, proactive, and adaptable in a fast paced, demanding environment while demonstrating a sense of urgency. Able to prioritize the workload, multi-task, and use time efficiently
- Ability to handle confidential/sensitive information regarding high level transactions discretely and with diplomacy
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational, administrative, problem-solving skills
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including clients, senior executives, staff, community leaders, and partners
- Must demonstrate accuracy, attention to detail, care, and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Expert proficiency with G Suite; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Excellent judgment is essential
- Ability to switch gears at a moment's notice
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time
- Strong research, verbal and written communication skills
- Up to date with the trends and pop culture
- Desire to learn and develop the company environment