Retail Warehouse Stock Clerk
Major League BaseballMinneapolis, MN
Full Time Job
Assists the Retail Warehouse Manager and other Retail Managers in maintaining inventory and delivering product orders to various outlets, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards and applicable Operational Standards.
• Delivers product throughout the facility, in an efficient and timely manner.
• Stocks product in warehouse; ensures that inventory levels of supplies are maintained
• Reports all needed warehouse repairs to the supervisor.
• Keeps work area and equipment neat and clean.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Cleans warehouse areas as assigned.
• Empties trash containers and delivers trash to appropriate dumpsters if needed.
Education & Experience:
• No experience required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Must be pleasant, courteous with ability to adhere to the Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work cooperatively with others
• Ability to read and interpret delivery forms and transfer orders
• Basic math skills for counting inventory
• Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions
• Ability to lift/move/maneuver up to 50 lbs.
• Ability to pull heavy carts of product throughout facility
• Frequent standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting and reaching, during entire length of shift
Environmental Working Conditions:
• Warehouse environment, noise level may be moderate to high
• Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures, including extreme hot and cold depending on the season
• Exposed to fumes from delivery trucks and other equipment