Junior Sales Associate, Group Sales and Service
Major League BaseballBronx, NY
Full Time Job
The Junior Sales Associate, Group Sales and Service role supports the Group Sales and Service Sales department in selling group tickets. Junior Sales Associates will have the opportunity to learn about the sales process and develop their sales techniques. Junior Sales Associates will participate in a rigorous sales development program geared to prepare entry level candidates for a career within the sports industry.
• Identify and sell available group ticket inventory by contacting past group buyers
• Generate leads via outbound calls
• Manage interactions with clients and prospects by utilizing a customer relationship management database (CRM)
• Participate in sales promotions and game day responsibilities
• Other duties as assigned
• Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Prior experience working in sales, sports or entertainment
• Strong work ethic and desire to build a career in professional sports
• Proven customer service experience
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
• Proven time management and organizational skills
This description is intended to describe the type of work being performed by a person assigned to this position. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities required by the employee.