Technical Animator - Madagascar: A Little Wild
Mainframe StudiosVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 2/24/2021 2:15:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Technical Animator - Madagascar: A Little Wild jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Technical Animator - Madagascar: A Little Wild postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Technical Animator - Madagascar: A Little Wild? WE WANT YOU (and your mad skills)!
The Technical Animator tests a rig for new characters and props for each episode. Also, he or she communicates with the rigging team and animation director directly to find an efficient way to build the rig up.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Collaborates with Animation & Rigging team to define and implement techniques and processes that help realize and enhance the performance of characters.
• Tests rigs for all assets including sets, props and characters for each episode and report the issues to the rigging department directly.
• Demonstrate a new rig & animation tool to the animation team, providing written documentation for them to follow.
• Make cycles and poses for new assets based on Animation director's feedback and direction.
• Interprets and implements notes and feedback from Director(s), Supervisors or Leads in a timely and qualitatively acceptable way.
• Adheres to digital file management protocols
• Aligns and engages with the values of Mainframe: a culture of community, connectivity, creativity and collaboration.
• Interacts respectfully and professionally with colleagues, staff members and clients
Qualifications and Skills
• Degree and/or diploma in fine arts or animation or equivalent experience required.
• 3+ years of experience working in a professional environment within their discipline.
• Proficiency in using Maya is required.
• Advanced knowledge of modeling, character rigging and animation.
• Superior knowledge anatomy, perspective and composition.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly both verbally and visually; excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills. Ability to multi-task and delegate. Thorough knowledge of the production process and pipeline
• Exceptional problem solving skills and ability to work collaboratively. Actively improves the skill set to remain at cutting edge of industry trends.
Mainframe Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we will not discriminate against any individual based on race, colour, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors prohibited by applicable law. This policy applies to every aspect of employment at Mainframe Studios, including recruitment, hiring, training, advancement, and termination. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and partners. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.