Creative Marketing Manager
Magnolia PicturesLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Magnolia Pictures is seeking an experienced Creative Marketing Manager to join our team in New York or Los Angeles, reporting to the Director of Marketing. Applicants should be creative, self-motivated, and detail-oriented with at least 2-3 years of professional experience.
This candidate must be highly proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite to produce visually compelling graphics and videos. This role requires a strong understanding of social media platforms, copywriting skills with a grasp on voice and tone, a keen eye for design, and an ability to identify social trends in real-time. This role will be involved in every aspect of executing organic social media campaigns from editorial planning to community management and reporting.
- Create engaging static, GIF, and video content to post across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Lead the development of editorial calendars and social media growth strategies for new release titles
- Contribute to the launch of primary marketing materials including trailers and key art
- Help shape and refine the social voice and tone of the company at large
- Publish daily content across platforms and maintain day-to-day responsibilities on accounts including community management and leveraging trending topics
- Support Publicity department with ongoing projects including social tracking, influencer activations, event promotions, and occasional on-site event support
- Interpret social media metrics and emerging trends to identify new strategies and opportunities
- Minimum of 2-3 years of professional experience in digital marketing, social media, and/or publicity, preferably for film
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro (After Effects, Illustrator, and InDesign knowledge preferred)
- Proven history managing social campaigns and growing accounts across all social networks
- Excellent writing skills, preferably with experience writing social copy
- Passion for independent film, industry trends, and social media
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects in a fast-paced environment
About Magnolia Pictures
Based in NY, Magnolia Pictures is the theatrical and home entertainment distribution arm of the Wagner/Cuban Companies, boasting a library of over 500 titles. Recent releases include two-time Oscar nominee COLLECTIVE, Alexander Nanau's jaw-dropping expose of corruption at the highest levels of government; France's Official Oscar entry and Golden Globe-nominated TWO OF US; JOHN LEWIS: GOOD TROUBLE, Dawn Porter's chronicle of the life and career of the legendary civil rights activist and Democratic Representative from Georgia; Hirokazu Kore-Eda's 2018 Cannes Palme d'Or winner and Oscar-nominated SHOPLIFTERS; Box office sensation and Oscar-nominated documentary RBG; and Raoul Peck and James Baldwin's Oscar-nominated I AM NOT YOUR NEGRO.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online