Senior Director Of Advertising Sales
Magistan MediaManila, MM
Full Time Job
A unique opportunity for a self-starter, able to deliver hands-on results through hard work, and keen to grow their career.
- Develop ad sales strategy, products and packages for the Philippines for a bouquet of 10+ thematic TV channels and digital offerings
- Pro-actively drive advertising sales revenue
- Define a comprehensive digital advertising sales strategy
- Build strong relationships with agencies, clients, ad reps and channel teams for the generation of new and repeat business
- Manage the channels' sales marketing activities in Philippines and interact with the channels' international marketing teams
- Work with local partners for on-ground events or local productions
- Financial management of ad sales, including budgeting and collection of receivables.
- Lead sales planning, manage pipeline, revenue forecast, sales activity for maximum efficiency and visibility
- Manage airtime inventory and work with various departments to ensure spots and entitlements are executed per clients' orders.
- Build, lead, inspire and develop the local teams to achieve sales targets
- Minimum 10 years in advertising sales and within the media/digital industry of the Philippines
- Selfstarter, strong negotitation and deal closing skills, goal oriented, self-motivated and ready to go the extra mile.
- Proven track record of driving sales and business development in challenging environments
- Extensive experience at developing and implementing sales strategy, plans and processes in a start-up environment.
- Effective and hands-on at developing concepts and pitches and creating sales presentations
- Senior contacts at all Philippines-based media agencies, clients and brands and ability to build out these relationships
- Deep connection/understanding of the media and agency landscape and sales ecosystem & metrics and broad knowledge of the media sector in the Philippines - Knowledge about ad sales in the cable and satellite TV environment, as well as in the digital space
- Ability to influence a diverse range of stakeholders and drive results through collaboration with diverse stakeholders (e.g. digital partnerships, local productions)
- Ability to optimize resources, work processes, planning, etc
- Inspires creativity and innovation in others
- Ability to lead, manage and coach high performing teams according to modern management standards
- Conceptual and strategic thinker demonstrating curiosity and possessing strong analytical skills; capable of examining issues from a broad perspective, considering impact beyond immediate scope
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to problem solve
- Be able to work autonomously
- Above average incentive driven remuneration, taking into account experience and results achieved
- Attractive long term incentive plan for achieving medium term goals of the company
- Opportunity to build a long-term career with progression into leadership roles
- Work as part of a truly international team.
Magistan Media is a boutique firm, specialised in project management services to media companies in the fields of television programming, channel operations, monetisation of video content, strategic research, branded content solutions, and content distribution.
For our project in the Philippines, we are looking for high profile leadership talent.
Cover letter shall include a paragraph why the candidate thinks that this job is interesting to them. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online