Magic LemonadeHollywood, CA
This was removed by the employer on 5/1/2020 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Hollywood-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Magic Lemonade, a film/television production company and talent management firm is seeking a highly motivated, organized and dependable Executive Assistant to a busy Executive Producer/Principle Owner. Candidates must have a passion for creative content and want a long-term career in the executive assistant position.
It requires a true professional with the utmost attention to details and organization. A minimum of 4 years of experience as an executive assistant is required to apply for this role and background experience MUST include working for high level executives in the entertainment and/or music industries. Ideal candidates will be confident (be able to work with celebrities and very high-profile clients), polished, and have music industry knowledge.
This role is based in the Hollywood office, with occasional travel. Candidate must understand travel logistics, planning, extensive and often changing calendar management and help manage events (personal and professional). Must be able to advance shows, coordinate travel and manage budgets for clients in the talent management division of the company.
This role requires exceptional attention to detail, great organizational skills, the ability to meet critical deadlines and to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment. This role will represent the executive in a positive and professional manner and partner with the executive to help ensure the effectiveness of the function. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful, creative and adaptable. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism in dealing with senior executives inside and outside the company is essential.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Schedule and manage calls with high level network executives, arrange internal and external meetings, pitch meetings, lunches, maintaining contact database and call list
• Track phone and email correspondence
• Heavy email composition
• Arrange travel (flights, hotel, transportation) - for CEO
• Arrange travel (flights, hotel, transportation) - for talent management division
• Assist with scheduling during travel as needed
• Create and submit expense reports
• Detailed Pre and Post-show production admin
• Occasional travel - valid ID and passport needed
• Manage personal tasks for CEO and other company executives
• Provide background research to inform meetings and project pitches
• Go on office runs as needed
• Maintain office supplies
• Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
• Minimum Associates degree; Bachelor's degree preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Working knowledge of television production and post-production
• Highly personable, motivated and proactive self-starter
• Mac proficient and PC savvy: extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, G Suites, Pages, Keynote, ICAL and basic administrative programs
• Must have reliable transportation, valid driver's license and insurance
Desired additional skills:
• Passion for social media and digital content
• Basic working knowledge of lighting, operating DSLR cameras, and/or editing
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
• Mid-career level 4-9 years of experience: $47k-$60k
• Seasoned-career level 10-15+ years of experience: $60k-$67k
• Health Benefits after one year
• Mileage reimbursement $0.55 / mile
• Performance bonuses; annual & project based This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.