Membership Experience Executive
Madison Square Garden SportsNew York, US
This was removed by the employer on 8/26/2021 12:23:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Search for Membership Experience Executive jobs in New York-US
Search all Membership Experience Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Membership Experience Executive?
Full Time Job
The Membership Experience Executive will provide exemplary service to 350 New York Knicks and/or Rangers Season Ticket Member accounts in an effort to maximize retention, cross-sell and up-sell customers into other MSG ticket and hospitality products.
Successfully service, grow and enhance customer satisfaction, while contributing to department wide revenues in excess of $200 million plus annually. Maximize retention and renewal revenues for MSG Teams' franchises via year-round service and relationship-focused efforts to retain and renew existing subscription and partial subscription account clients. Assist in leading the implementation of retention marketing programs, events and service initiatives. Work in conjunction with, Marketing, Sales Account Executives, Sales Teams and Premium Team to present new subscription and premium seating opportunities in new arena. Develop and maintain account contact database records related customer service calls, correspondence and seat visits in addition to other retention-related programs.
SPECIFIC FUNCTIONS/ACTIVITIES SUMMARY:
• Maximize retention/renewal revenues and support new sales/up-sales and cross-sales for all MSG teams/franchises via year-round service and relationship-focused efforts to retain and renew existing Season Ticket Member accounts.
• Assist in leading in the implementation of retention marketing programs, events and service initiatives as defined in conjunction with management.
• Coordinate with A.E./Sales team to present new membership and premium seating opportunities to prospective clients. .
• Develop and maintain account contact database records of year-round service related customer ''touch point'' - pro-active calls, correspondence and out of office visits in addition to other service-related programs.
• Foster positive, cooperative internal relationships with departmental co-workers as well as key inter-departmental contacts.
• Achieve increased new business goals by mining the Knicks or Rangers member ticket base and executing outbound calls to various Knicks and MSG segments.
• 2-3 years' experience in strong sales/service environment, preferably in hospitality, sports and/or entertainment fields. Strong Knowledge of leading brand and experientially-driven customer service principles.
• Familiarity and skill in handling elite-level client service issues and managing affairs with potential new corporate and personal clients from the general public. Ability to think and function with service-oriented mid-set despite challenging client expectations/urgency.
• Demonstrated success in communicating and executing company policies and standards under frequently challenging circumstances with key clients where millions of dollars in revenue are in-play.
• Demonstrated experience in support/enabling defined marketing, promotions, special events, etc. with the goal of cultivating new business opportunities and new revenue streams while driving retention of customers.
• Demonstrated Presentation/High Touch Client Relations Capability
• Superior Communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.