Mack Avenue Music GroupSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Job
Mack Avenue Music Group is seeking a passionate and dynamic marketing coordinator to support the Marketing Department. The ideal candidate will be an organized, detail-oriented person, who can easily handle the coordinator duties listed below, as well as someone who can take on more responsibilities as they get established in the role. This will be a great opportunity for someone who can handle the day to-day workload and will also be motivated to identify ways to contribute to the department. A ''can-do'' attitude is essential.
Detailed Job Description and Responsibilities::
• Manage dept. invoices
• Manage dept. expense reports
• Assist artists/managers with various platforms (web, socials, DSPs and various third parties)
• Coordinate travel, hotel, etc. for staff and/or artists
• Send audio/video files to 3rd parties (radio promo, publicity, editorial, etc.)
• Maintain video asset library from 3rd party video shoots (music videos, performance videos, etc.)
• Create and update all artist marketing decks, marketing timelines, and other project-related documents
• Capture and archive marketing screenshots
• Research, set-up, evaluate vendors
• Liaise with other departments including Radio, Publicity, Digital, A&R, Sales/Commerce, Finance, and Production
• Design, publish and track Mack Avenue newsletter
• Liaison and manage media outlets for both advertising schedule and rate card
• Confirm ad booking w. media outlets, manage deadlines and assets
• Support strategic partners
• Develop new partners (social media, etc.)
• Maintain calendars and manage/post to owned properties
• Post to Mack Avenue and artist's socials when requested
• Generate and manage tracking links
• Manage YouTube description copy and upload videos
• Support livestream events
• Track KPI's on digital campaigns
• Monitor analytics for Mack Avenue owned media
• Generate social media reports for active artists
• Pull demographic info for marketing plans
• Spotify for Artists, Apple Music for Artists, Amazon Music for Artists
• Prior marketing and administrative experience in the music/entertainment industries preferred.
• A lover of all music - especially Jazz.
• Thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced, high volume environment focused on both internal and external clients
• Ability to develop strong professional relationships with key executives, including artists and artist managers
• Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline. Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
• Creative, resourceful, proactive, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit.
• Skilled in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or Apple (Pages, Numbers, Keynote) and Social Media Platforms to create and manage multiple artist schedules, plans and budgets.
• Proficiency in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere) preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits.
With a core emphasis on jazz, soul and R&B, Mack Avenue boasts a diverse roster of musical innovators such as Christian McBride, Cecile McLorin Salvant, Macy Gray, Billy Childs, Kirk Whalum, The Soul Rebels, Julian Lage, Jeffrey Osborne, Alfredo Rodriguez, Joey DeFrancesco, Chucho Valdez, Cyrille Aimee, Jonathan Butler, Kenny Garrett, Stanley Clarke, Tia Fuller, Christian Sands, The Yellowjackets and many others.
Please only apply if you will be able to work in the Los Angeles area.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online