LucasfilmSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/7/2021 3:58:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Full Time Job
We are looking for an Executive Assistant who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
The Executive Assistant will support the office of the Vice President of Human Resources, providing superior administrative support and overseeing department office logistics while excelling in a demanding environment.
• Support the VP, Human Resources in managing calendar, travel, preparing for presentations, company meetings and other key events.
• Manage the VP's voicemail, mail and correspondence. Handle overflow or non-essential email communication.
• Screen and prioritize all incoming phone calls, mail and/or meeting requests.
• Assist with all general administrative functions such as mailings, faxing, filing, and material routing.
• Coordinate general HR department administrative support.
• Compile and arrange all VP expense reports.
• Proactively anticipate and identify needs and concerns and address them head on.
• Keeps all VP's records and organizes the office.
• Able to effectively and efficiently communicate with all levels of executive, management and staff.
• Through tone and manner on the phone and in person, act as representative, by proxy, of Lucasfilm and the VP.
• Schedule all weekly and monthly meetings that the VP calls and coordinate the VP's schedule regarding other meeting requests.
• Greets all VP guests and manages their activities while on campus.
• Assist other departments managers and directors, time permitting.
• Assist and coordinate any special projects as needed.
• Schedule, attend, take and distribute notes at department meetings.
• Compile PowerPoint slides for company meetings and presentations.
• Proven ability to handle a high level of client interaction.
• Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills are a must.
• Proven proficiency with the following software; GSuite, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom, Visio
• Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks with a high level of detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to partner with others and build relationships.
• Ability to work well and prioritize in a fast paced multi-project environment.
• Must work well under pressure.
• Uses a computer keyboard at least 75% of total work time.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.