This was removed by the employer on 3/31/2021 9:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant - Expression Of Interest
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
The Executive Assistant will provide personal and administrative support to an Executive Level office at Lucasfilm, LTD and must be extremely detail-oriented, organized, pro-active, resourceful, and possess great interpersonal skills. It's essential to be a multi-tasking perfectionist, exceedingly trustworthy and have a positive, flexible and professional disposition. This role requires schedule flexibility with primary working hours of 8:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday through Friday, and will occasionally include working or being on-call during weekends.
• General office administrative assistance; preparing documents and/or presentations; completing on and off-site tasks as needed.
• Answering, rolling, and logging phone calls and importantly, taking accurate call notes
• Persistently provide general technical assistance on all relevant internal/external systems specifically; Mac OS and IOS troubleshooting.
• Manages personal administrative assistance; errands and purchasing, filing, frequent shipping, securing restaurant reservations, ordering and picking up meals, maintaining office, and managing transportation vehicles.
• Compiling and managing corporate office expense reports
• Assisting and booking all business-related travel, and preparing detailed Movement Orders.
• Greet guests; assist with special projects relating to guests/visitors
• Keeps the office organized, including ordering supplies, coordinating general maintenance and upgrades for office equipment, phones, computers, etc. as needed, manages office video conference setups
• Daily office and house runs, handling/tracking mail, packages, inter-office envelopes
• Assist with special projects and requests as required
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• Demonstrated professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
• Excellent phone demeanor and ability to take thorough and accurate notes
• Ability to communicate with all levels of executive, management, and staff.
• Excellent IT comprehension with an emphasis on Mac OS and iOS.
• Ability to quickly learn and analyze new software.
• Mastery of Google Suite and Microsoft office required. Photoshop proficiency a plus.
• Excellent organizational and follow-through skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and work within deadlines.
• Must be detail-oriented and highly accurate in composition, typing, and proofreading.
• Driven to learn and take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Must have a valid driver's license and access to a reliable vehicle.
• Must be flexible regarding 'on call' (including weekends) work when required
• Demonstrated ability to take ownership of assigned projects and exercise resourcefulness and creativity in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.