Virtual Production Producer
Lucasfilm EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 7/1/2021 3:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Virtual Production Producer jobs in London-UK
Search all Virtual Production Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Virtual Production Producer?
Full Time Job
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The role holder is responsible for forging and nurturing key client relationships and new lines of business for the stage and virtual production services. Working in partnerships with the Senior Supervisor of Virtual Production (SSVP) they are responsible for ensuring clients are well served, on time and in budget.
• Partners with the Sr Supervisor of Virtual Production (SSVP) to represent Virtual Production both our internal and external client base.
• Pro-actively markets our Virtual Production and stage related services worldwide. Maintains and nurtures existing client relationships, ensuring our clients are aware of developments in our technology and services.
• Actively seeks out new clients. Exploring potential new markets for our services and advising the business of new opportunities (beyond our traditional markets of film and television) and how best to exploit them.
• When new clients are US based make introductions to Manager of Virtual Production and ensure the SF based team has a clear hand off to manage project to completion.
• Working closely with the SSVP, responsible for managing the budget for the Virtual Production.
• Meet with clients regarding specific projects.
• Provide clients with estimates of budget and schedule requirements needed to complete the work.
• Prepare bid letter, key dates schedule and assumptions for the work of a specific project(s).
• During production, serve as principal client contact on UK based projects for non-creative/technical issues, tracking and reporting progress of work, budgeting and negotiating cost of work and delivering cost/schedule changes to ensure client is updated as needed.
• Create, organize and maintain overall project schedules.
• Supervise assigned production staff.
• Initiate costs controls for each production. Work with production accountants to provide management with early, consistent and accurate EFC reporting.
• Participate and oversee work at the Chiswick stage and on set, as required.
• Establishes, supports and promotes ILMs best practices across ILM London’s portfolio.
• Liaises with facilities to ensure the smooth operation of the Chiswick stage and applies best practices globally as required.
• An interest in and enthusiasm for cutting edge real-time graphics technologies and performance capture techniques.
• An entrepreneurial spirit for seeking out new ideas and revenue streams for the company.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
• • •
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.