Lucasfilm EntertainmentSingapore, SG
This was removed by the employer on 1/22/2021 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Training Coordinator jobs in Singapore-SG
Search all Training Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Training Coordinator? Training Coordinator Expression Of Interestsingapore, Singapore
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for working with the global Studio Talent Group and Artist Management to support the training and education needs of employees. Services as a liaison and resources for trainees globally, local training team and coordination of all training needs.
We are looking for a team member who reflects the innovative spirit, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
What You'll Do
• Coordinates and performs general administrative and support duties for the Studio Talent Group, including working with the Global STG teams to schedule courses and course attendees; scheduling conference rooms, classrooms, and theaters; and maintaining records of e-mail and other training requests.
• Coordinates production training programming, including on-boarding and professional development classes.
• Serves as a liaison between trainees and the training staff, observing and communicating training needs and feedback to STG Leadership.
• Maintains training class database and calendar, making sure all courses and events are entered and accounted for. Assists in the creation of reports and schedules for managers and department personnel.
• Assists with special projects as needed, including preparations for such events as the Speaker Series, Weeklies, Post Project Process and Disgraph.
• Supports The Jedi Academy junior talent programs including Internships and Apprenticeships, as needed
What We're Looking For
• Exceptional organisational skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks
• You probably have at least 2 years of work experience in a fast paced, international environment
• Excellent communication skills and ability to interact well with diverse personalities
• Keen eye for detail, highly proactive and able to remain calm under pressure
• Strong proficiency in G-Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience within film production/post production and computer graphics preferred
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.