Talent Management Coordinator
Lucasfilm EntertainmentSingapore, SG
Full Time Job
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Talent Management Team manages various VFX departments (artists and production), is responsible for resource allocation and capacity management and their overall well-being.
We are looking for a Talent Management Coordinator to support the talent management team who reflects the collaborative mindset, production excellence and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
On any given day, you might…;
• Update and maintain crewing and capacity spreadsheets and databases
• Pull and create reports from crewing databases
• Coordinate and facilitate regular departmental meetings
• Prepare agendas for various artist meetings, taking notes and disseminating as appropriate
• Coordinate post project, probation and annual reviews
• Collate artist annual leave requests for review and approval and provide confirmed holiday information to HR Coordinator for tracking
• Coordinate candidate interviews with recruiters, talent managers, and artist hiring teams
• Provide general administrative support and any ad-hoc requests
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
• An experienced, proactive and positive coordinator, who is able to form genuine connections with people
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written
• Confident with excel, G-suites, some knowledge of databases and superior calendar management skills
• Attention to detail, ability to manage confidential information and a passion for meticulous organisation
• You probably have 2 or more years experience in a related coordination role, either in production or another related creative industry
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
• • •
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.