Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Lucasfilm EntertainmentVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 6/2/2021 11:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Talent Acquisition Coordinator jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Talent Acquisition Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Talent Acquisition Coordinator? Job Summary:
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator ensures the seamless operation of the Talent Acquisition (TA) team’s activities, providing an excellent level of service to Hiring Managers, employees and candidates, resulting in the employment of top-notch, diverse talent and a positive perception of ILM as an Employer of Choice within the industry.
What You’ll Do
• Supports TA function with processes including but not limited to: maintaining job descriptions database, creating job requisitions in our ATS (Applicant Tracking System), external job postings as required, scheduling a high volume of interviews and reserving internal resources (attendants, conference rooms when applicable)
• Maintains ATS as needed; updating candidate information, logging interviews, and the hiring team’s feedback
• Partners with global TA coordination team to prepare and update the Vancouver portion of the monthly Global Open Roles for distribution to multiple ILM departments and locations
• Conducts employment referencing and backgrounds checks. Gathers candidate’s authorizations, submits the request to outsourced provider, monitors progress and follows up as appropriate. Maintains a high level of confidentiality at all times
• Fosters positive working relationships with all departments across Lucasfilm companies, internal/external clients, including Hiring Managers, new hires and candidates. Communicates professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times, treating all candidates with dignity and respect
• Supports special recruitment events (career fairs, expos) locally and beyond
• Additional administrative tasks as needed
• Assist in special projects as required
What We’re Looking For
• Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration or similar preferred
• 2 years of experience in a Recruiting, Human Resources, or Administrative capacity. Additional experience in training, employee relations, compensation or benefits a plus
• 1 year demonstrated experience positively interfacing as a member of a high profile team, and professionally representing an organization to the public
• 1 year work experience in customer service, sales, multi-tasking, project management, and event coordination
• Technologically savvy, with a working knowledge of Google Workspace, ATS and Keynote
• Advanced use of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Zoom (or other video conference services)
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an emphasis on tact and diplomacy
• Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment
• Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
• Possesses a high level of initiative
• Ability to work remotely
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
• • •
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.