Lucasfilm EntertainmentSingapore , SG
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2021 5:52:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Recruitersingapore, Singapore jobs in Singapore -SG
Search all Recruitersingapore, Singapore postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Recruitersingapore, Singapore? Job Summary:
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
We are looking for a Recruiter who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define ILM.
Our Singapore studio Recruiter is responsible for supporting the successful selection and hiring of the best talent for Industrial Light & Magic. This position requires an understanding of hiring in a creative industry, ideally with knowledge of VFX, animation, or games, and their various artist disciplines, as well as the production pipeline. Key to this role is the ability to cultivate an environment of trust and collaboration, and experience of working in a global company.
What You’ll Do
• Identify, screen, interview, and recommend candidates for overhead and artist positions, including managing interview logistics, reference checks, and negotiating job offers while creating a positive experience for candidates
• Assess immigration and relocation needs, obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate process with our HR business partners as needed
• Set up a sourcing strategy based on a thorough understanding of position requirements and maintaining an active candidate pool to anticipate future hiring needs of the studio
• Help build a talent pool and maintain global applicant tracking database along with reporting on appropriate metrics and reports for key stakeholders
• Participate in the continuous improvement of Industrial Light & Magic’s employment brand by taking part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as career fairs, industry conferences, open houses and school forums
• Establish and maintain good partnerships with hiring managers, HR business partners, and the global talent acquisition team
• Participate in a variety of projects within the global talent acquisition team
What We’re Looking For
• You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the creative, VFX and/or animation industries.
• You have a proven track record in sourcing and recruiting creative candidates
• You are proficient in sourcing candidates via various tools (LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, etc.) and using/maintaining an applicant tracking system
• You are an open-minded, collaborative team player
• You are organized and prioritize your workload effectively in a demanding environment, working with multiple contacts and providing informed input and recommendations
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to travel as needed
• You are an enthusiastic learner and team player with a passion for working in a creative company
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, colour, religion or belief, sex, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, disability or pregnancy or maternity. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.