Contract Recruiter, Bc
Lucasfilm EntertainmentVancouver, BC
This was removed by the employer on 7/26/2021 11:53:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Contract Recruiter, Bc jobs in Vancouver-BC
Search all Contract Recruiter, Bc postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Contract Recruiter, Bc?
Full Time Job
Position at Industrial Light & Magic
Industrial Light & Magic Vancouver has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Contract Recruiter to join our team. The Contract Recruiter supports the successful selection and hiring of the best, diverse talent for Industrial Light & Magic. This position requires an understanding of the VFX industry, various artist disciplines, the production pipeline and the ability to cultivate an environment of trust and collaboration.
What You'll Do
Reporting to the Vancouver Talent Acquisition Manager, your main duties will be:
• Working with internal Talent Managers and Hiring Managers, you will actively assist in building candidate pipelines, phone screens, making hiring recommendations as well as communicating and negotiating job offers
• Setting up a sourcing strategy based on a thorough knowledge of position requirements and creating and maintaining an active candidate pool to anticipate future hiring needs of the Studio
• Consistently establishing and maintaining good Business Partner relations with your internal clients and the Global Talent Acquisition team, and offering a positive applicant experience
• Help build on existing systems to create Recruitment tools to improve efficiency and develop uniformity across the Global Talent Acquisition team
• Participating in the continuous improvement of Industrial Light & Magic’s employment brand by taking part in various social media campaigns and recruitment events such as virtual Career Fairs and School Forums (as part of partnerships) where you participate in company presentations for groups of students and/or candidates
• Assess immigration and relocation needs, obtain appropriate approvals and facilitate process with our HR Business Partners as needed
• Participating in a variety of projects within the Global Talent Acquisition team
What We're Looking For
• You have at least 3 to 5 years experience in recruitment specializing in the VFX and/or animation industries
• You are proficient in sourcing candidates via various tools (LinkedIn, social networks, job boards, etc.) and using/maintaining an ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
• You are an open-minded, collaborative team player. You are organized and prioritize your workload effectively in a demanding environment, working with multiple contacts and providing informed input and recommendations
• You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work remotely
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
• • •
About Industrial Light & Magic:
Founded in 1975 by George Lucas, ILM is the leading effects facility in the world, serving the motion picture, commercial production, and attraction industries. ILM has created visual effects for over 325 feature films and has played a key role in seven of the top 10 worldwide box-office hits of all time and has contributed to 25 of the top 50. ILM has set the standard for visual effects, creating some of the most stunning images in the history of film. At the forefront of the digital revolution, the company continues to break new ground in visual effects, VR, AR, and Immersive Cinema.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic.
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.