Client Services Runnerlifornia
Lucasfilm EntertainmentNicasio, CA
Full Time Job
Position at Skywalker Sound
Skywalker Sound is currently in search of a Client Services Representative/Runner to join its Front of House Team.
Our ideal candidate has catering, banquet, and reception experience, in addition to excellent customer service skills and is just starting their career in hospitality or food service. Our Client Services Team's work hours are based on business activity, therefore flexibility is a must as Team Member work shifts will range from morning to evening.
What you'll do
• Coordinate food and beverage service for clients
• Plan and purchase food for client meals and snacks
• Maintain and stock kitchen supplies, shopping, and ordering stock as needed
• Assist in preparation and service for client sessions and meetings
• Place and pick up food orders quickly
• Accurately order meals for clients and staff; track receipts and input them into the receipt management tool
• Work closely with clients and Client Services Coordinator, assisting with various duties as needed
• Exude an ''all hands on deck'' attitude for studio and client events
What we're looking for
• 1 years’ experience in wait staff, catering, banquet, customer service, and/or reception
• Combination of education and experience in customer service, business operations, and/or hospitality industry is preferred. Food preparation experience helpful
• Must be 21 years or older
• Must be comfortable working with people and enjoy interacting, while remaining focused on individual job responsibilities
• Must possess a valid US driver's license to assist with picking up groceries and/or food orders
• Computer literacy and proficiency required. Must be comfortable with technology.
• Proficiency with MS Word and Excel preferred
• Engaging interpersonal skills and the ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Resourceful self-starter with a strong work ethic, and able to work in an evolving and multi-tasking busy environment
• Able to work a flexible schedule, with the availability to work different shifts and variable hours, including weekends.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds occasionally.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Industrial Light & Magic. Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Lucasfilm fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
• • •
About Skywalker Sound:
The pulsating hum of a lightsaber. The thunderous footsteps of a stalking Tyrannosaurus Rex. The awesome roar of Star-Lord's Milano. For more than a generation, Skywalker Sound has created soundscapes that have redefined aural immersion. With origins based in Ben Burtt's landmark work on 1977's Star Wars, Skywalker Sound specializes in sound design, mixing, and audio post-production across multiple mediums. From the gathering of real-life, organic sounds to developing new techniques in sound presentation, Skywalker Sound remains one of the world's most innovative facilities - eager to explore, create, and venture into the unknown.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Skywalker Sound.
Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.