Lucasfilm AnimationSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/7/2022 4:57:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Production Coordinator jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Production Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator (PH)
We are looking for a Production Coordinator who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
The Production Coordinator assists with the coordination of the day-to-day responsibilities associated with their managers, the producer and associate production managers, from pre-production through post production on several animated television series.
• Assist in facilitating schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
• Support show leadership to enable them to complete their work in a timely manner.
• Populating and tracking internal production/creative tracking systems.
• Arrange, coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements on behalf of the production. This may include coordinating travel for external/production crew as necessary or required. Ensure that all schedules are distributed, appropriate parties are kept up to date, and all arrangements are within policy and make most efficient use of organization funds.
• Provide scheduling, arrange travel, book conference rooms, plan for catering logistics and place order, and coordinate and assist with other logistics in regards to Writer's Conferences.
• Prepare, submit and track expense reports for producer, as well as other senior staff members as requested, or assigned.
• Type meeting notes, memos, documents and schedules as required
• Provide administrative support to the production team including typing documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
• Prepare, maintain and distribute artwork, storyboards, reports, etc. as needed to appropriate personnel.
• Prepare routine correspondence and forms, answer phones, package and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed.
• Coordinate and set-up meetings including booking conference rooms, set up of A/V technology needs, meals and catering, running errands, and order, inventory, maintain and distribute office supplies appropriately. Coordinate on-site visits including entering into visitor kiosk and escorting.
• Assist with various event planning and coordination.
• Complete special projects as needed or requested.
• Bachelor's Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related filed, preferred.
• 2 years of experience in Production, preferably in Animation.
• Strong organizational, project management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Capable of working independently and part of a team. High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a start-up environment that has a certain degree of ambiguity.
• Technical Skills:
• Requires excellent administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Word and Excel.
• Project Management software experience a plus.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.