Animation Executive Producer
Lucasfilm AnimationSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/16/2021 7:52:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Crew Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Animation Executive Producer jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Animation Executive Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Animation Executive Producer? Animation Executive Producer - Expression Of Interest
This posting is an opportunity to submit your resume for future consideration; this is not a role that is open at this time. We anticipate this role may be open in the future, but we are not actively hiring for the position. If you would like to be considered for this potential role, please submit your resume. If the role becomes available, you may receive an email or call from a recruiter.
We are looking for an Animation Executive Producer who reflects the innovative spirit, creative talent, production excellence, collaborative mindset and passion for great filmmaking that define Lucasfilm.
The Animation Executive Producer Partners with the Studio leadership and Key Creative(s) to manage bidding, planning and execution of episodic or feature length animated projects - on time and on budget; leads crews in fulfilling the project's creative vision and maintaining highest quality of work. Primary responsibility for: budget and schedule, in collaboration with the Director and Studio Management
• Share responsibility with the other Producers, Key Creatives, and management for the success of the entire studio portfolio.
• Manage bidding, acquisition planning, design, and development of a designated project. Develop and maintain competitive market advantage in specified categories or genres.
• Accountable for the creation and development and production of profitable projects that are managed to meet schedule and budget requirements.
• Establish strategic development direction for assigned projects and manage development to achieve sustainable success, beyond the life of a single project launch.
• Manage multiple projects from inception through release by identifying market opportunities, securing approval for resource and development support, meeting development goals and delivering to meet or exceed expectations in the final product.
• Manage the alignment of development goals with marketing objectives, and the alignment project goals with Studio's strategic development objectives.
• Manage Producers and Directors Production team to balance creative vision with development production constraints so teams may create quality projects on time that meet the market, in accordance with the company's strategic plans.
• Coordinate with other fellow Executive Producers and Studio Management to ensure that conflicts are resolved in the best interest of the companies' goals.
• Contribute to executive studio management through participating in the evolution of studio development methodology, business planning, resource planning, and definition of strategic objectives.
• Identify, establish, and maintain relationships with partner studios and top external production developers vendors and technology suppliers
• Participate in negotiation of contracts with external production vendors and ensure their work is of outstanding quality, delivered on time and on budget.
• Provide leadership on global market trends, patterns, and market requirements. Capitalize on this knowledge to foster the development of innovative projects.
• Develop and exploit strategic opportunities for the Studio. Increase the company's value with development efforts that create and sustain studio franchises.
• Recruit outstanding competitive creative talent to Lucasfilm Animation, and retain them.
• 10 years experience in development and management of episodic and/or feature entertainment
• Produced or directed three critically acclaimed and commercially successful projects; responsible for team direction and management through all phases of project development.
• Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of episodic or feature production processes including: management, design, planning, budgeting, staffing, technology, art, and audio.
• Confirmed ability to motivate and assist development teams in achieving their goals of predictably meeting uncompromising qualitative standards on schedule.
• Experience with and demonstrable success at developing project leaders.
• Ability to provide informed leadership on both domestic and international market trends.
• Effective collaborator with creative contributors.
• Vision and aptitude to perform at a strategic level.
• Demonstrable flexibility, professionalism, and finesse when handling the multiple and diverse demands of a creative environment.
• Exceptional skills as organizer, communicator, manager, and mentor.
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent in related fields to interactive entertainment, AV arts and sciences, or computer science.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.