Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLCSan Francisco, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2020 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in San Francisco-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant? Executive Assistant (Project Hire)
Lucasfilm Animation, creators of the Emmy Award-winning animated series ''Star Wars: The Clone Wars'' and the Emmy nominated animated series ''Star Wars Rebels,'' are looking for a versatile Executive Assistant to join their production team. The Executive Assistant will report to and assist with the coordination of the day-to-day responsibilities of the VP, Animation Production, from pre-production through post-production on an animated television series.
Highly Organized, Self-starter, and Team Player are keywords for the Executive Assistant. On any given day, you might:
• Provide the VP, Animation Production with support to enable them to complete their work in a timely manner. This includes: managing calendars/schedules and adjusting meetings to accommodate priorities, arranging travel and procuring/coordinating necessary items needed for international travel, creating presentations, and coordinating other key events.
• Arrange, coordinate and confirm all travel arrangements on behalf of the VP, Animation Production. This may include coordinating travel for external/production crews as necessary. Ensure that all schedules are distributed, appropriate parties are kept up to date, and that all arrangements are within policy and make most efficient use of organization funds.
• Prepare, submit and track expense reports for the VP, Animation Production as well as other senior staff members as requested or assigned.
• Assist in facilitating established schedules through production planning, coordination and troubleshooting.
• Coordinate and set up internal/external meetings and events including booking conference rooms, setting up A/V technology needs, meals and catering, running errands, entering guests into visitor kiosk and escorting guests.
• Provide support for Writers Conferences in the form of scheduling, arranging travel, booking conference rooms, catering, and coordinating and assisting with other logistics.
• Use and update planning systems and work-in-process tracking systems daily.
• Provide administrative support and back-up support to the production team including typing memos, documents and schedules, photocopying, computer data entry and filing.
• Prepare, maintain and distribute artwork, storyboards, reports, and other materials as needed to appropriate personnel.
• Prepare routine correspondence and forms, answer phones, package and ship various artwork, samples, etc. as needed.
• Order, inventory, maintain and distribute office supplies appropriately.
• Complete special projects as needed or requested.
Here are the skills and experience you need to be successful in this role:
• 3 years' experience in Production, preferably in Animation.
• Experience supporting senior-level executives.
• Strong organizational and project management skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively with diverse personalities and work styles.
• Capable of working independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision.
• High level of initiative, flexibility and confidentiality.
• Strong attention to detail with an eye for accuracy as well as a high level of focus.
• Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment while meeting strict deadlines.
• Ability to work in a start-up environment that has a certain degree of ambiguity.
• Excellent administrative skills including word processing, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, required. Project Management software experience a plus.
• Bachelor's Degree in film, art, theatre, communications or related field preferred.
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney's stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Animation Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
Apply Now This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.