Sr Manager, Social Media
Los Angeles SparksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/29/2023 4:26:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Sr Manager, Social Media jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Sr Manager, Social Media postings
Full Time Job
The 3-time WNBA Champions Los Angeles Sparks are looking for a Sr. Manager, Social Media to join their team. This position will directly manage the day-to-day operations of the official team accounts. The Sr. Manager, Social Media will lead the daily management of Sparks social media platforms from in-game coverage, offseason planning and posting, practice content, and more.
This person will develop the voice of the brand on social media and be responsible for planning and producing content for all owned channels. The ideal candidate is a versatile content creator with a passion for women's sports, specifically the WNBA, and stays up to date on social media trends. The candidate will be a self-starter with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, managing creative needs and production deadlines to bring the social strategy to life.
• Create and maintain content calendar and manage postings for all Sparks social channels including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
• Oversee live coverage of all Sparks games and other team events, ensuring consistency across each channel.
• Work with Marketing leadership to make the voice of the brand come through on all social channels.
• Work closely with all departments including Ticket Sales, Community Relations, Public Relations, Corporate Partnerships and Marketing to make sure all departmental and team objectives are being met on social media.
• Collaborate with in-house and freelance content creators to ensure timely and relevant content is ready for social media.
• Curate, prioritize, and publish content that is consistent with team and brand messaging.
• Stay on top of social media trends and integrate them on Sparks social channels.
• Provide recaps on social performance for marketing and partnership campaigns.
• Monitor fan comments and replies and respond when necessary.
• Assist with the execution of paid social campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
• 4-5 years' experience in planning and executing social media campaigns.
• Knowledge of basketball and basketball culture, WNBA knowledge a plus.
• Available for travel as required for home and away games.
• Ability to work nights and weekends.
• Experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• Content creation abilities (photo, video, graphic design) a plus.