Los Angeles SparksLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 10/18/2019 5:15:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Sales Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Inside Sales jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Inside Sales postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Inside Sales? Overall Objectives:
The Sales Associate, Inside Sales, is responsible for generating new business and assists with achieving overall sales and attendance goals of the Los Angeles Sparks by selling all Sparks ticket products including, but not limited to, season ticket memberships, mini plans and groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sell a full menu of tickets including, season ticket memberships, mini plans, and group tickets.
• Make cold calls, attend charity events and networking events, conduct professional meetings with potential clients.
• Meet weekly productivity requirements for out-bound call volume, and appointments.
• Build and manage relationships which result in trial, purchase and repeat business.
• Deliver excellent customer service.
• Work events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts.
• Assist with the preparation and execution of game day experiences.
• Track all sales notes in our customer relations program.
• Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all ticket products.
• Participate in ongoing sales and service training and other professional development opportunities.
• 4 year college degree or combination of equivalent education and experience.
• Display strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
• Show initiative and be a self-starter.
• Possess creative, strategic and quantitative skills sets.
• Demonstrate a positive and collaborative attitude.
• Able to work evenings and weekends.
We are a professional office. Office hours are typically Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Employees will work Sparks home games, in addition to external events including charity and networking events. The working environment is generally favorable. Work is generally performed within an office environment, with standard office equipment available. This job also operates in a sports arena which includes bleachers/steps.
The physical demands described here are representative of those for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of their job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate and exchange information both in person and over the telephone. The employee frequently is required to remain in a stationary position as well as operate computers and other office equipment, such as a copy machine, printer and telephone. Staff will frequently ascend and descend bleachers/steps and traverse around the arena both on event days and non-event days. Staff may occasionally move boxes of merchandise/rewards for members weighing up to 20 pounds.
Position may be required some travel within the local area to meet prospects or ticket members.
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.