Photographer / Digital Assets Manager
Los Angeles LakersRemote, US
This was removed by the employer on 6/10/2022 6:16:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Photographer / Digital Assets Manager jobs in Remote-US
Search all Photographer / Digital Assets Manager postings
Full Time Job
Job Title: Photographer/Digital Assets Manager
Reports to: Creative Director
Position Summary: The Photographer/Digital Assets Manager will assist the Lakers marketing team in capturing, tagging, archiving and distributing Los Angeles Lakers photo assets across the organization.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Assist in all photography needs for the organization
• Photograph home games, practices, photoshoots, and company events (community or internal)
• Photograph select games and events for South Bay Lakers and Lakers Gaming
• Photograph non-game events for Lakers departments - Corporate Partnerships, Community Relations, Season Seats, etc.
• Go-to resource for all organizational photography needs, including fulfillment of internal and external photo requests
• Work closely with the Marketing Department (Creative, Social Media, Product) to identify best images and ability to edit and archive for use
• Catalog/tag images from multiple photographers and organize/manage the team's photo library by establishing and maintaining processes consistent with easy use and retrieval
• Manage team's photo library in an organized manner to allow seamless collaboration across all departments
• Work collaboratively with the Marketing department to execute visual goals for content and brand initiatives
• Collaborate with Creative Team on visual brand direction for the season
Bachelor's degree (preferred)
Previous Experience: A minimum of three (3) years' experience as a photographer within a collaborative environment.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite; including Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom. Experience with metadata, photo logging, or digital asset management.
Knowledge Skills, Abilities:
• Strong experience in live sports photography with a passion for basketball
• Experience setting up and executing photo shoots
• Expert knowledge of Media Asset Management, such as Photoshelter
• Knowledge of best photo tagging practices
• Strong knowledge of social media platforms and engagement
• Strong knowledge of sports and social media photography best practices, industry trends and techniques
• Excellent communication, collaboration and organizational skills
• Demonstrate discretion and good judgement in capturing behind the scenes content
• Comfortable in fast-paced environments with the ability to adapt and problem solve
• Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism around athletes and coaches
• Creative thinker who brings excitement and energy to each day on the job
Location: El Segundo (offices M-F and for South Bay Lakers games), downtown Los Angeles (Crypto.com Arena for Laker home games), and other occasional off-site events; Hybrid work schedule
Travel: Up to 15% of time
The Los Angeles Lakers, Inc. requires its employees to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to their first day of employment unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated. Being fully vaccinated means that it has been at least 14 days since you received the last required dose of COVID-19 primary vaccination with vaccines authorized by FDA (Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson) or World Health Organization (e.g., AstraZeneca), and boosted means that you have received a booster dose authorized by the FDA or World Health Organization. As a condition of employment, you will be required to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated and boosted before you can begin to actively work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.