Strength & Conditioning Intern
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Los Angeles Dodgers currently have a job opportunity for a Strength & Conditioning Intern. Following you will find a brief description of the job and application process. For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (323) 224-1547.
Title: Strength & Conditioning Intern
Department: Strength & Conditioning
Location: Los Angeles, CA OR Glendale, AZ
Status: Intern (12-week program)
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
*Interviews for our 2023 Internship positions will take place in February 2023
The Strength and Conditioning department work with all athletes in the organization regarding their strength, conditioning, flexibility, mobility, movement skills, rehab strength, plyometric, sprinting, nutrition, and recovery programs.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Currently studying Exercise Science or health related field
• Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist preferred
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
• Must have a can-do attitude and be team oriented
• Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and other variable hours as needed
• Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
• Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
• A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
• Proactive and out of the box thinking.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.