Social Media Fellow
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/27/2023 9:01:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Social Media Fellow jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Social Media Fellow postings
Full Time Job
The Los Angeles Dodgers currently have a job opportunity for a Social Media Fellow. Following you will find a brief description of the job and application process. For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (323) 224-1547.
Title: Social Media Fellow
Department: Social Media
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Fellow (5-month program)
Pay Rate: $21.00/hour
*Interviews for our 2023 Fellowship positions will take place in February 2023
The Dodgers Social Media department serves as the brand voice for the organization. This department develops, produces, and designs fan-facing content for use across all social media platforms. Core responsibilities range from game-day coverage to behind-the-scenes player profiles, to corporate communications & highlights of community initiatives.
Our social media team is responsible for growing and maintaining one of the largest social followings in Major League Baseball, with a special focus on cultivating audiences on emerging platforms that reach a new generation of fans. The social media/marketing department also plays a key role in facilitating direct sales of tickets & other revenue initiatives through both organic & paid social media tactics and executing digital assets & initiatives for our global partners.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in brand social media management, understanding of digital analytics, a keen eye for design
• An in-depth understanding of all social media platforms and cultural trends
• Strong attention to detail
• Passion for content creation
• Ability to perform multiple tasks in fast paced environment
• Ability to work evenings, weekends, holidays, and other variable hours as needed
• Current senior with a graduation date of winter 2022 OR within one year post graduation
• Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 5-month program (March 20-August 11).
• A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
• Proactive and out of the box thinking.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination and first/primary booster prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated and/or boosted because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief may be considered for an exemption from these requirements.