Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/10/2023 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Internships Category
Search for Production Intern jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Intern postings
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Los Angeles Dodgers currently have a job opportunity for a Production Intern. Following you will find a brief description of the job and application process. For additional information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (323) 224-1547.
Title: Production Intern
Department: Marketing & Broadcasting
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Status: Intern (12-week program)
Pay Rate: $16.50/hour
*Interviews for our 2023 Internship positions will take place in February 2023
The Los Angeles Dodgers Productions works within the Marketing & Broadcasting Department and handles the in-house production needs of the organization. Those needs include in-game entertainment, television commercials in English and Spanish, community event coverage, internal projects, and assisting with marketing and social media assets.
Position Skills and Qualifications:
• Interests or background in video editing, motion graphics, graphic design, camera work, and pre and postproduction
• Must be detailed-oriented with the ability to handle multiple assignments and projects under pressure
• Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must have strong organizational skills
• Must be a current freshman, sophomore or junior pursuing a bachelor’s degree OR are currently enrolled in a graduate program at an accredited institution.
• Must be available to live and work in Los Angeles or your assigned office location throughout the duration of your 12-week program (May 22-August 11).
• A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
• Unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
• Passionate about working for a professional sports team.
• Proactive and out of the box thinking.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes his/her right to work in the United States.