Manager, Diversity Recruitment & Pipeline Initiatives
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/22/2021 9:24:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Manager, Diversity Recruitment & Pipeline Initiatives jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Manager, Diversity Recruitment & Pipeline Initiatives postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Diversity Recruitment & Pipeline Initiatives?
Full Time Job
The Manager of Diversity Recruitment & Pipeline Initiatives will closely partner with Human Resources and Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and be responsible for designing and implementing the Dodger's diversity sourcing & inclusive hiring initiatives. The successful individual will have experience creating innovative sourcing strategies, overseeing pipeline programs and will be well networked to foster relationships that will advance efforts to enhance an open and inclusive environment.
• Partner with VP of Human Resources, VP of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion to establish an overarching vision for diverse talent acquisition and best in-class recruitment strategy.
• Serve as an advisor to senior leadership as the recruiting subject matter expert on market trends, recruiting metrics, operational processes, systems and tools.
• Partner across talent and culture and the business to identify critical positions and assist with succession planning at the division level.
• Create, develop and oversee the Dodgers internship program.
• Partner on training programs to educate employees and managers on hiring practices that invite and value a diverse spectrum of talent.
• Develop metrics for measuring the effectiveness of diversity recruiting initiatives implemented and prepare quarterly reports to senior management on the value of the initiatives.
• Keep current on diversity programs and developments by maintaining contacts with professional associations, campus affinity groups and area workforce programs.
• Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Diversity, Business Management or a related field.
• 5 years full life-cycle emerging recruitment management & diversity recruitment initiatives.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, plan, implement and evaluate effective recruitment initiatives for targeted audiences.
• Deep knowledge and established relationships with diversity organizations, HBCU, HSIs, university programs, student clubs/organizations, and academic timelines.
• Strong program/project management skills with demonstrable ability to drive talent initiatives.
• Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, candidate management platforms, and survey tools.
• Ability to track, report, and analyze performance metrics to make data-informed decisions.
• Ability to host virtual events during the peak recruitment season.