Game Day Photo Editor
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/17/2022 6:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Game Day Photo Editor jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Game Day Photo Editor postings
Full Time Job
The Game Day Photo Editor is responsible for editing live game moments of team photographer images and circulating these images to team social media and other media outlets in real time throughout the game. Candidate must be proficient in Apple, Photo Mechanic Pro, Photoshop and possess professional caption style knowledge. A successful candidate can identify a quality photo and is able to work under time pressure of immediate turnaround of images during and after the game. Candidate will construct fully captioned images and provide to the many team entities including team social media. Individual must have the ability to FTP images as well.
• Edit, caption, and output images live at sporting events to meet deadlines
• Connect with team photographers throughout the game
• Act as the game day liaison between team photographers and public relations for any in moment photo requests
• Assist media photographers, team photographers, and public relations with resolving any in game issues and operate as the primary Digital Photo Room representative
• Ability to multi-task, coordinate and prioritize image delivery from pre- to post-game
• Edit and distribute images offsite during non-home games
• Photograph on-field and off-field game day activities throughout Dodger Stadium on occasion
• Willing and available to work weekends, holidays, and multiple events in one day
• Professional experience working for media outlets, universities or professional sports teams as a photographer or photo editor is required; Photography Internships/Experience working with newspapers, wire services, university Sports Information or professional sports teams
• Ability to work with fill flash for grip and grins
• Must have experience in Photo Mechanic Pro, Photoshop, FTP, image captioning and social media skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Sports shooter Academy graduates preferred
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > click on the job link > CONSENT > APPLY NOW for consideration.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, or because they are pregnant, may be considered for a reasonable accommodation to the vaccination requirement.