Dodgervision Production Crew
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The DodgerVision Production Crew member will be responsible for working multiple positions within the DodgerVision control room during baseball games and special events at Dodger Stadium.
• Provide support for in-game production by performing tasks necessary to fulfill sponsorship requirements
• Provide daily ideas for new and creative ways to entertain the crowd during live games
• Ability to run multiple positions within the control room
• Perform related duties as assigned
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Minimum three years' work experience in professional live event production required.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Willingness to follow established procedures and work nights & weekends above and beyond normal working hours. Work hours flexible to meet needs
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment required
• Must present a professional attitude and should be extremely enthusiastic
• Ability to find solutions and solve problems
• Strong ability to remain calm and professional in fast-paced and high-pressure environment
• Must be punctual and maintain positive attitude
• Ability to lift 30-50 pounds.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member
• Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
• Positions needed, but not limited to: Stage managing, Audio, Cameras, Ross Xpression, EVS replay, Video Playback, VisionSoft, ScorePad
• Ability to a varied schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays
• TIME MANAGEMENT
• Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
• Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
• High School or better in Higher and Adult Education.