Director, Global Partnerships
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/29/2021 6:31:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Director, Global Partnerships jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Director, Global Partnerships postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Global Partnerships?
The Director, Global Partnerships will be responsible for generating revenue opportunities through traditional and non-traditional global partnerships that impact signage, intellectual property rights, radio, premium, ticketing, merchandise/concessions in their existing network of contacts, renewals and cold calling.
• Establish new corporate partnerships and renewing existing accounts to meet annual revenue goals
• Achieve established sales goals and budgets set by team management
• Effectively prospect (''cold calling'') local, regional and national companies for qualified sales leads and calling on executive-level decision-makers for new business opportunities
• Maintain and report weekly sales/prospecting activity
• Communicate with the Global Partnership Services team to ensure proper fulfillment of partnership contracts to maintain current status of all proposals, presentations, and contract preparation
• Host and entertain prospective and current clients in suite & hospitality areas
• Effectively work with Marketing Solutions preparing and presenting proposals to individuals and large groups
• Develop business relationships with existing and potential sponsors
• Identify key open categories and new categories as prospective new business leads
• Conduct emails and calls to set meetings with new potential global partners
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Business Administration, Sports Management or a related field
• Minimum seven (7) years of sales experience in sports and/or media business industry
• Strong prospecting and project management skills
• Proven revenue generator with rolodex of industry contact.
• Prior experience with CRM system for management of sales pipelines
• Effective verbal, written and presentation skills
• Spanish language fluency preferred
• Ability to interact with people of all different levels and backgrounds in a team environment
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in deadline-driven environment
• Understand and provide excellent customer service
• Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.