Coordinator, Print & Editorial Content
Los Angeles DodgersLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2022 12:08:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Sports Category
Search for Coordinator, Print & Editorial Content jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Print & Editorial Content postings
Full Time Job
This part-time position will support the Editor, Digital and Print with publications in the production of the Dodgers yearbook, the Dodger Insider Magazine, the Dodger Insider blog, and other online content. This role will work closely with players, coaches, and front-office personnel in addition to the public relations, marketing, and broadcasting departments to deliver team messaging and original content to fans, corporate partners and team employees. This position will also participate in Dodgers Alumni Relations and social media efforts, including messaging on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other avenues as applicable.
• Assist the Editor of the Dodgers yearbook, Dodger Insider blog and Dodger Insider Magazine by coordinating all editorial content and crafting original content, while integrating Dodger marketing messages. Edit and lead the timely printing and delivery of the publication on a semi-monthly basis (13 issues per year, April-October)
• Collaborate with the marketing and public relations departments and team photographer to select all photography for the magazine. Serve as auxiliary editor for materials from marketing, ticketing and public relations departments. Partner cross-functionally and constantly cooperate with teammates and contributors. Coordinate with various departments that aid in producing magazine content
• Sync with contributors to maintain a consistent brand voice and message. Contribute to the @DodgerInsider Twitter account
• Other administrative duties as assigned
Requirements and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or related field
• 3-4 years experience in communications/journalism or marketing
• Prior experience in online publishing and handling the writing, production and printing of a publication
• Proven understanding of Associated Press style
• Strong strategic understanding and utilization of Facebook, Twitter, and other platforms. Personal curiosity about staying up-to-date on the latest trends
• Excellent writer and communicator (in both written and verbal form), with outstanding grammar. High-level editing skills and a keen eye for photography and graphic design
• Experienced interviewer with the ability to dialogue with all constituents
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
• Knowledgeable and passionate about current Dodgers, Dodgers history, baseball trends, statistics
• Substantial interpersonal skills and available to work a flexible schedule
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Adobe creative tools, Microsoft Excel, video editing and production software a plus
• Strive to maintain high productivity goals as both a member of a team and as an individual!
Current Los Angeles Dodgers employees should apply via the internal job board in UltiPro by following these prompts:
MENU > MYSELF > VIEW OPPORTUNITIES > click on the job link > CONSENT > APPLY NOW for consideration.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC is firmly committed to providing equal opportunity for all qualified applicants from every race, creed, and background. The Organization is also firmly committed to complying with all applicable laws and governmental regulations at the state and local levels which prohibit discrimination.
LOS ANGELES DODGERS LLC considers all applicants without regard to national origin, race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, military status, citizenship status, pregnancy or related medical conditions, marital status, ancestry-ethnicity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights law. The Immigration Reform and Control Act require that the Organization obtain documentation from every individual who is employed which verifies identity and authorizes their right to work in the United States.
In accordance with the Los Angeles Dodgers’ policies relating to COVID-19, all newly-hired employees are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to provide proof of vaccination prior to their first day of employment. Applicants who decline to be vaccinated because of a qualifying medical condition or a sincerely held religious belief, or because they are pregnant, may be considered for a reasonable accommodation to the vaccination requirement.